Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Post/ Blue Bird




My first post may require some explanation. I'm a recreational "photographer" (I'm using the title photographer loosely. I'm actually more like a guy who points a camera at something, hits the button and prays for a decent result.) That being said, I really enjoy photography so I wanted to share some pictures I've taken and get some tips and (constructive) critiques.

This picture was taken in Apollo Beach, Florida at the Manatee Viewing Area. The manatees were interesting but tend to stay underwater so it is difficult to get a good shot. This bird, however was walking around looking for lunch but was willing to pose for a shot or two.


EXIF
1/11/2011
4:02 pm
Exposure: 1/250 sec at f / 5.6
Focal Length: 250 mm
ISO: 125
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Lens: Canon EF-S55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS

As an added bonus, today there is a second image. You know things are getting bad when you need to put up a sign instructing people not to molest the manatees.


No comments:

Post a Comment